Student Online Services
Please click on the button below to access Learner.Link, Endeavour’s online learning platform through CANVAS.
Microsoft Office 365
Students are able to access OneDrive, Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications as well as downloading Microsoft Office using their College username and password.
What do I do if my device develops a hardware fault?
All of our devices are covered by comprehensive service agreements and generally have onsite service provided by the manufacturer. If your device develops a hardware fault that requires repair follow the steps below:
- Check-in your device at the Library where you will need to complete an Incident Report Form.
- You will be issued with a loan device to use while your device is being repaired.
- You will be notified as soon as your device has been repaired and is ready for collection.
What do I do if I lose my device?
If you accidentally lose or damage your device you must notify the College immediately. If we are not notified within a reasonable time of the event, the loss or damage will be deemed to be the result of negligence. For full details of this policy and definitions of accidental damage, please refer to the section “Loss or Damage” in the Student Electronic Device Loan Agreement.
- Complete an Incident Report Form available from the Library.
- Please take your payment receipt with you to the Library if you made a payment.
- You will be issued with either a loan or a new device depending on circumstances.
How can I view the Student technology loan agreement?
At Endeavour, all students have access to technology devices for use during the academic year. The Student Technology Loan Agreement sets out the terms and conditions that need to be agreed to by students and parents prior to the issue of a device.
The latest copy of the agreement is available here.
Remember, as per clause 38, the College reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time. Where the College amends this agreement, notice will be provided to students at assembly and to parents by email notification.