How Do I Enrol?
At Endeavour Christian College we invite all families to apply, not just those from a Christian background. We are not a “one-size-fits-all” School because we believe every child is unique and we strive to provide for each child’s individual needs.
It is therefore important to us to follow a thorough enrolment process to ensure that we are able to provide the best possible education to your child.
You can view our Enrolment Policy here.
STEP 1: Enrolment Enquiry
Our Registrar will contact you using the information you provided to arrange a tour of our facilities and to book an interview with our Principal.
STEP 2: PAT Testing
What is a PAT Test?
A PAT test is a general knowledge-based test to assess a student’s general understanding in areas such as Math, reading and comprehension.
This test allows us to accurately assess a student’s educational needs so we can know what support might be required to ensure your child gets the best possible education we can offer.
How long does it take?
A PAT test generally takes up to an hour to complete.
When will these tests be done?
PAT testing usually takes place on the day of the interview. If this is not possible, we will schedule a test at a time and date that suits you best.
Depending on test results, further testing, conversations or supporting documents may be required by the College.
STEP 3: Interview with Principal
It’s always good to meet someone face-to-face and we encourage all family members to come along for the interview, if possible.
During your interview, we will discuss any specific educational needs you might have to ensure we can provide the best possible education for both your child and the existing students here at Endeavour.
STEP 4: Enrolment Application goes to Registrar
Once an interview and PAT testing has been completed, your Enrolment Application and supporting documentation goes to our Registrar to enter into our system.
You will receive a phone call confirming that your registration has been completed and that your Enrolment Contract is now ready to be signed.
- We are unable to complete your registration process if you do not hand in all supporting documentation with your Enrolment Application. (Your Enrolment Application Form will list all supporting documentation required.)
- Once your Enrolment Contract is ready to be signed, you will receive your Direct Debit forms which must be completed prior to your child starting at Endeavour . We will require proof of ID (like a Drivers License) in order to set up your Direct Debit.
- Please ensure you read through your Enrolment Contract before signing to ensure you understand all the Terms and Conditions. You will receive a copy of your signed Enrolment Contract for your own records. Please keep this document in a safe place as it refers to all our Terms and Conditions.
- For insurance purposes, no student is allowed to start without a completed Enrolment Contract. No exceptions will be made.
STEP 5: Purchase Uniforms
Uniforms can be purchased from the Uniform Shop, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:30am and 3:00pm to 3:30pm during Term time.
If you would like to book a time outside these hours for fitting and purchasing of Uniforms, then please call the office on (07) 4082 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we cannot add Uniform fees to your Tuition fees. We operate a cash-only shop. Credit and Debit Card facilities are available.
How Long Does The Enrolment Process Take?
Although our enrolment process generally takes up to five working days to complete, this may be longer depending on a number of factors such as, further testing and consideration needed by staff, completed paperwork submitted to the College, etc.
Unfortunately, we can not make any exceptions due to Government and Organisational policies and procedures.
Will My Child Be Guaranteed A Placement?
Receipt of an application for enrolment by the College does not guarantee that an offer of enrolment will be made. In assessing whether to make an offer of enrolment, the College considers a range of factors including:
- Availability of places and composition of classes
- Adequate classroom and specialist facility space and resources being available
- Parent/Carer and student commitment to support the Christian faith tradition of the College
- The ability of the College to meet student needs
- Impact on the student body if the applicant was to be accepted.
Once an offer of enrolment is made, we will notify you within one business day that you Enrolment Contract is ready to be signed. A sample of the Enrolment Contract can be found here.
Contact Us Today To Enrol
Please feel free to use the Contact page in the link below if you would like to book an interview or if you have any questions regarding your child’s education at Endeavour Christian College.