Endeavour Christian College is a major provider of quality education in the Cook Shire. Our College is accredited as a P‐12 school. Currently, enrolments are accepted up to Year 11. The current Year 11 group of students will be the school’s first Year 12 group in 2018.
Endeavour Christian College is one of a growing number of Christian Community Ministries (CCM) Colleges. We are members of Independent Schools Queensland.
Our College has a non‐denominational Christian ethos and caters for students from a wide variety of backgrounds. It also caters for families who — though not necessarily Christian themselves — desire a Christian school culture and educational experience for their children. Staff are selected for their sense of calling and passion for Christian schooling as well as for their professional competence.
Our aim is to provide every student with a positive, engaging and relevant foundation through the provision of quality education and pastoral care in an environment in which we demonstrate value for each child. We believe that this combination develops a sense of belonging, and security and purpose which gives children an excellent foundation for life. Our size and ethos enable us to effectively cater for the educational, spiritual, social and emotional needs of each young person. We offer a commitment to excellence, modern teaching facilities and play areas, and affordable fees with flexible payment options.
We invite you to visit the College to see what is on offer. We will be happy to be whatever help we can, and would welcome the opportunity to show you around the College.
Teacher Assistant & Tutor
CCM (QLD) Child Risk Managment
and Child Protection Policies 2018
We believe the Bible as originally given by God is divinely inspired, infallible, and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct, from which we can know that:
1) God: There is one true eternal creator God — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2) Creation: God created all things, making man and woman in His own image and for relationship with Him.
3) Sin: Sin entered into the world through human disobedience following the rebellion of Satan against God.
4) Christ: The Son, Christ Jesus, was born of a virgin and lived as a sinless man. Out of the abundance of God’s love the Father gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die to save all people from sin. Christ rose from the grave defeating the power of sin.
5) Salvation: The death and resurrection of Christ brings salvation by grace through faith to those who repent, seek forgiveness, and believe in Him.
6) Spirit: The Holy Spirit, following Jesus’ return to His Father in heaven, lives within those who have salvation as a comforter and guide; guaranteeing their eternal hope.
7) Life: Those who trust in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are called to live a transformed life and as such we have the responsibility to:
a) Encourage other Christians through meeting together for worship and fellowship;
b) Uphold moral directives and ethical values contained in the Bible as expressed within the context of their personal life, their marriage life (the covenantal relationship of one man and one woman), and their relationships with others;
c) Share the good news to all the world;
d) Be active in expressing God’s love through social justice.
8) Eternity: Jesus is the only way to a relationship with God. Those who have received salvation have eternal life as joint heirs with Christ. Those who do not believe in Christ are separated from God for eternity.
9) Return and New Creation: Christ will return as Lord to the earth and everyone will see him. There will be a new heaven and a new earth.